I think the names of all the useful and delicious vegetables start with the letter N. Generally, vegetables that start with N include napa cabbage, new zealand spinach, nopal, nori, etc. When it comes to winter vegetables, Napa cabbage is one of the first that comes to mind. This nutritious napa cabbage is not a new vegetable, it has been grown by farmers for four thousand years.
Match the history of napa cabbage cultivation in China and other countries including Western Europe. It can be consumed raw, fried, or dried. Its nutritional value depends on the method you eat. One cup of half-boiled napa cabbage contains one-third of the vitamin C we need every day.
List of The Vegetables That Start with N
Folates, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, C, K and Niacin.
- It has vitamin B9 that can positive effect for heart.
- Great source for anti-oxidant.
- Contains mineral for blood cells.
New Zealand Spinach
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
- Perfect for balance diet.
- Higher calcium absorption.
Protein, Calories, Carb, Fat, Sugar, Fiber, Vitamin A, C, K and Calcium.
- It can protect nerve cells.
- Help to maintain blood sugar level.
- It can help to reduce cholesterol.
Protein, Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Potassium, Phosphorus and Folate.
- It can help to purifying blood.
- It has lots of anti-oxidant properties.
- Essential mineral source for human body.
Calories, Fat, Sodium, Fiber, Carbohydrates, Sugar, Potassium and Protein.
- Metabolic syndrome risk factors reducer.
- Contains essential body nutrients.
Energy, Carbohydrates, Fiber, Fat, Protein, Calcium, Magnesium and Cholesterol.
- Very useful for any type skin disease.
- It can purify noise from blood.
- Very useful for heart, blood, fever or diabetic.
- Reduce risk of lever problems.
Each of the vegetables we have named above with the letter N is very tasty. Originally this vegetable is very popular in New Zealand so everyone knows it by that name. It is a winter vegetable so naturally; it is cultivated in winter.
Usually, the leaves of this vegetable are big too small. If you look closely, you’ll find that the early leaves are larger. When you go up from the beginning, you will see that the leaves are getting smaller and smaller. Also, vegetables that start with N have many more nutritious and delicious vegetables.